March 23, 2010

The LowSWR Podcast


When I first started listening to the Soldersmoke podcast, it didn't appear to me that there was a lot of other amateur radio stuff out there in the podcast world. That's been a few years ago now, and the other day I decided to check again and see what's available, and I stumbled upon the Low SWR Podcast, hosted by Rich (KD0BJT) and Brady (KD0BJS). I'm only a couple of episodes in so far, but I like this one, and I think the appeal is partly the presence of young KD0BJS--I'm not sure how old he is, but he sounds like a very bright young man, and it is very cool that he's gotten into the hobby with his dad, and that they are collaborating on the podcast.

I hope you'll check it out! You can subscribe in iTunes, or via the RSS feed on the Low SWR Web site.

(I've since loaded up a couple of other ham radio podcasts on my iPod, and once I've had a chance to listen to some of them, I'll post some information for you.)

73 de aa0ms

No comments:

Post a Comment